Upcoming Project Management Events
Want to get involved in planning your PMCP Alumni Network initiatives? You have a voice!
The Alumni Network has a number of projects in need of project managers and resources. As an Alum, you are invited to participate in the Network's planning discussions and initiatives. Please come join us.
The following committees are actively recruiting Alumni volunteers:
- Curriculum Development
- Program Outreach & Marketing
- Career & Internships Opportunities
- Network Planning & Events
Note: All attendees have the opportunity to join a planning committee but it is not necessary to participate in the meeting. If you choose to join a committee, members are expected to make a 6-month volunteer commitment. And as a committee member, you will use your PM skills to execute specific initiatives while broadening your experience and PM knowledge!
Upcoming PMCP Alumni Network Planning Meetings
Date, Time and Location:
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (Room 212)
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 5, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
North City Campus on Aero Drive, Multi-Purpose Room 101 & 102
Webinar Series - Top Agile Frameworks to Use for Project Management
Please join the PMCP Alumni Network for our very first Webinar Series!
Guest Speaker: Alicia R. McLain, MA, PMP, CSP, ICP.
Date: Thursday, November 30, 2017
Time: 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
Webinar ID: 149 281 2913
Alicia McLain is an industry expert with 20+ years of experience in technical environments and positions of leadership/increasing responsibility. She is creative, passionate, and skilled when it comes to:
- Assessing organizational needs
- Designing customized training
- Providing coaching and mentoring to build the next generation of leaders
- Having fun along the way!
This webinar is the first in an ongoing series designed to enhance the PMCP network and provide attendees with real-world expertise from real-world subject matter experts.
"The PMCP program at the San Diego Continuing Education Center was a great course. My instructors, Ray and Dave, are extremely knowledgeable and possess extensive experience in Project Management. They kept the class engaged and motivated throughout the entire course."Jayden J.